Side-by-Side is the name given to a partnership between the Solent Academy of Research and Improvement team and a dedicated group of individuals that give a patient and public perspective to our work. The group meet regularly to help make sure everything that the team do has a patient perspective embedded at the heart of it.
Some of the activities undertaken by Side-by-Side include:
- Planning our annual conference
- Setting priorities for the year
- Judging our annual awards
- Delivering training
- Working on research and improvement projects
- Helping to evaluate new initiatives
There are a variety of ways you can contribute to Side-by-Side. If you are interested in finding out more about how you can get involved and the ways you might like to contribute, please contact us.