If you'd like to get involved in what we do, we'd love to hear from you.
We believe that everyone brings a wealth of knowledge and experience with them. In return for sharing your expertise with us, you can be part of an exciting and innovative group and directly impact the decisions we make as a team, all the while getting to know others with similar interests.
Put simply, working in partnership with patients and the public makes us better. It keeps the work that we do relevant to our patients and ensures that the ‘patient voice’ is heard loud and clear.
- Helping to shape the future of healthcare research in your local community
- Participating in research studies
- Working directly with our team through the Side by Side partnership
- Working on innovation projects via Dragon's Den
- Working on improvement projects and receive training in Quality Improvement methods
- Leading your own projects with our support
- Simply sharing your ideas and suggestions
Click on the links below to find out more, or Contact Us