This course is open to staff and people who have a passion for improvement. QI leaders will support those who would like to act as an ambassador and champion of Quality Improvement within their service, service line and beyond.
The programme will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of QI methodologies and concepts, and provide skills and confidence to lead QI activity. Those who complete the training will become part of our QI Leaders network, and have the opportunity to support and inspire other Leaders.
What it provides:
- Learning to implement change for better care and experience
- Skills and leadership for improvement and across your role
- Time and space to think outside the box with others
- Connections with peers as a network
- Backfill payment is available
What it involves:
- Three externally facilitated training days as a new cohort taking place on 11th October, 2nd November,16th November 2022
- Quarterly teaching, coaching and peer QI days, with all QI leaders from 16th February 2023
- Ongoing commitment for 50% of the quarterly QI leader days
- 1:1 mentoring and support from the Academy of Research and Improvement
- Building capability and an culture of QI through sharing, promoting, and helping others.
What it includes:
- Project management
- Managing upwards
- Challenging conversations
- Change management
- Influencing others
- Partnership working